The Leaders Role
3% Role Call | Class 5
Welcome To Phase 2!!!
Today is actually going to be right down to basics with a little ‘fun’ twist to show you how it all works. If you haven’t figured it out by now we love doing what we do :).
Attention – If you are already making videos then this will be nothing new to you. Though it will not hurt to watch anyway that way you know what you team will get when you duplicate yourself and plug them into the TLR class.
OK here comes Class 5….
Video Marketing & Equipment!
You Can Download Windows Live Movie Maker (If you do not already have video editing software)
If you use a Mac your computer should come with ‘IMovie’
Video Marketing Tips:
- 1-3 Minutes (1 minute is optimal though 3-6 is still OK on Youtube)
- Give tips and information just like you did with your articles from Phase 1!
- Do not write scripts! It’s OK to have bullet points to stay on track though.
- Try to keep eye contact with the lens of the camera ( That is like looking someone in the eyes)
- Don’t beat yourself up – You will be your own worse critic!
Make sure to join Jason, Kris, and Mike LIVE on Thursday night at 9PM EST for a Q&A call covering any questions you may have from this class! Write down anything you did not understand or have questions about and bring them to this LIVE call.
You can call in with the following details
Call In # 712-432-0075
Access Pin # 163208